What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
We may collect information about the users of our website in one or more of these ways: directly entered by the user, from our web server logs, through web analytics tools, and potentially as provided by third parties. The primary use of this information is to better understand how you use our site, which resources may be important, relevant and helpful to you. We don’t share any information that you directly provide to us with third parties unless we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so, or unless it is related to responding to an inquiry that you have made.
User-supplied information: If you complete our contact form on this website, we may ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, and phone number). Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or otherwise sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use the information that you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit, obtained from our web server logs or web analytics tools. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your IP address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- which web browser or computer you use;
- the date and time of your visit;
- information about how you arrived at our website;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site, including date and times; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
Cookies: In order to provide a customized and more relevant content, our website(s) may store some information in cookies to help track your preferences or other information about you. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website. Cookies also allow us to save preferences for you so you won’t have to re-enter them each time you visit.
How is personal information protected?
We apply basic security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss, unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will never be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We do not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we do not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- as we believe is required by law;
- as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings);
- or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is required to protect our rights or property.
How to Opt-out or Unsubscribe
Generally any ongoing e-mails you receive from us will have an opt-out or unsubscribe link in the footer. If you do not see this link in an e-mail that appears to come from us, and you wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please use the Contact Us form on our website to make that request.